Friday, April 1, 2011

Windy Wednesday.

This Wednesday I met with my college friend, Gabby and with my best friend Yanell. We always have a good time together. But while we waited for Yanell to park the car near her house, we waited on Riverside Park nearby. It was a little windy, but I couldn't help myself. Is such an immense park and is really beautiful. But anyways, here I am at the park's entrance.

Jacket: Thrift; Shirt: Target; Leggings: Forever21, Sunglasses: Forever21
Scarf: UrbanOutfitters, Boots: Local Boutique; Studded Bag: Converse

I always feel like I'm a British guard or in a marching band with these leggings, but back in highschool I had a hilarious friend who saw me with these leggings on and she said to me: "What war are we battling in today?" I thought that was HISTERICAL!

What do YOU guys think of my "war-like" leggings?

No comments:

Post a Comment