Thursday, March 31, 2011

Alien Sex: Katy Perry's E.T Music Video Premier

All my friends can tell you this lil' phase I had (or still have) with Katy Perry's song E.T ft. Kanye West. When I stalked her ass (not like that, haha), and found out the video would be released today, I was so excited! But to be honest, I'm actually a little disappointed. Just a little. Not that it's missing something, on the contrary it has ENOUGH, but I felt like I wanted some action (uhmmm I don't know like HER LIPS MOVING TO THE WORDS!) I felt like the video had a lot of creativity, beautiful scenery, amazing outfits, mind blowing make-up, and a movie like experience; beautiful. But I can't say much about her moving to her song or her singing to it - I wanted  to see a better connection between her & the song. I felt like this was just a beautiful sci-fi movie, not a music video.

PS: KUDOS for Floria Sigismondi on EXCELLENT directing skills !

BUT now,  for things I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED:
 
Video Print Screen Shots From: Katy Perry's Music Youtube

S P O T T E D
Little Ms. Katy Perry decided to go BIG wearing a look from the Viktor and Rolf S/S 2011 collection on the E.T Music Video, and Beyonce also rocked the look for L'officiel Magazine.
Beyonce wearing Viktor & Rolf S/S 2011 for L'Officiel Magazine
Katy Perry rocking Viktor & Rolf as her second look for her E.T Music Video
Viktor & Rolf Look on S/S 2011 Runway


Watch the video and tell me what YOU think!



No comments:

Post a Comment