Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sudden Inspiration.

I've indulged in the sabotaged mini series, 'The Kennedy's' because I have a great interest in the family. I don't know much about them, just the basic - but their story definitely catches my attention. I though watching the mini-series might be a "shortcut" to understanding more about who they were and why they were so iconic. I personally enjoyed the 8 episode series, but one of my old high school teacher who has over examined JFK's life for years now said it was horrible and to "erase it from my skull". Maybe it's true, since it did get bad review, but I enjoyed watching it. I'm so inspired by their story and their elegance and their power. Jacky O, in particular is one who would always remain iconic to me for her grace, her style and my favorite, her elegance. An elegance like hers should be immortal. She was so kind and humane and everything she did, she did it well dressed and poised. I fell in love. I always admired her for her way of dressing, but I know much more about her now and her clothes look even better on a women, when she has a good soul and a humane heart to go along with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment