Thursday, April 14, 2011

Khloe in Wonderland.


Let's all do a jealous face for this one.

Elle Magazine & The Coveteur have shared quite some pictures of Mrs. Khloe Kardashian Odom's shoe glory. Her chic colored coordinated shoe closet is like heaven on earth. I mean, there's quite the fortune if you add up the price of all those red soled Louboutins (I think I saw about 50 of them alone). Well lets get off the hatorade and confess, her home and wardrobe make quite an art gallery. From vintage Chanel bags, to leopard galore and sparkly everything, KK shows us she's got style and wardrobe memories. Love her, Love her stuff.

To see more images from Khloe's home, shoes and wardrobe go to Elle Magazine.

“I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak! 

No comments:

Post a Comment