Tuesday, March 22, 2011

70s Spring Feva'.

Spring's 2011 RTW Collections SCREAMED  florals, bohemian, romantic fashion. And now the evidence is here . . . on the window displays of clothing retail stores. The 70s are back this Spring/Summer and I couldn't be happier. I passed by an H&M today on my way to the subway and I fell in love with some really cute 70s spring-like outfits for this season. I love the idea of bringing something "old" and making it new by adding a few modern twists. I'm in love the whole game playing of nude, earthy tones and turbans, hats and really flowy pieces. Adds a touch of romanticism and warmth.

How are you feeling about these 70s influences in fashion? Like or Not?


Some 70s influence on the Spring 2011 runways :

Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearMarc Jacobs Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearEmilio Pucci Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Anna Sui Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearAnna Sui Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Bensoni Spring 2011 Ready-to-WearBensoni Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear



1 comment:

  1. i am in love with these looks! i would wear a jumpsuit every day of the week if i could!

    ReplyDelete