Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Campbell Walks the City.

I've done about two posts on Jeffrey Campbell's 'Lita' shoe, and today as I came out of Borders in Herald Square 34th st I saw these two well dressed young ladies. One I imagine to be the mother and the other her daughter, either way they were really stylish this afternoon. But what really caught my attention was that the younger lady had Jeffrey Campbell's Lita shoe on, in Pewter Glitter (Gold). I haven't seen anyone in the streets with them yet (weird, I know). Editorials, Photo-shoots, Internet searches ... everywhere but on an actual foot in front of me. I just couldn't help myself and took a picture of how amazing they look on just a regular girl who loves her fashion.


Want these shining babies? Get them here:


Do you have a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's 'Lita' shoe?
What do you pair them with? and WHERE do you rock those shoes at !?

No comments:

Post a Comment