Thursday, March 24, 2011

Extraterrestrial.

This morning was so refreshing.

I had a meeting with my personal FIT counselor, Terry.
She helps me with my personal issues and I've noticed that
ever since I've been going I've made some significant improvements in my life.
Today was special though because we connected.

I love today (so far).
The sun is nice and bright, just how I like it.

My silver metallic jacket accompanied me, like always.
When I wear it my mom and me agreed it looks a little Micheal Jackson-esque. Haha
I'm okay with that ;) . .  .  I love metallics & this jacket is one of my favorite pieces
of clothing in my closet. It looks so "out of this world", almost futuristic!
It's so different and It has a personality of it's own.


Jacket: Thrift Store! (I love thrift shops), Floral Scarf: Target, Sunglasses: Forever21, Earrings: Vintage

2 comments: