Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chanel 2.55 a la Beef, Please?

I came up this very peculiar, I guess you can call it, article. So this design student named Nancy Wu created a Chanel 2.55 handbag, which we all love ENTIRELY...100% OUT OF BEEF JERKY!!! How crazy is that??!! She must be pretty talented because she even did the quilted pattern and kept the signature linked-chain strap and the interlocking 'C', Chanel logo. 

I  wondered if she was inspired by Lady Gaga's MTV Music Video Awards 2010 where she wore a MEAT DRESS. Remember that one? 

Either way, I thought it was quite different and quite creative if you ask me. Next time you go on a long trip bring your "Beef Jerky Chanel" and if you get hungry take a bite of the corner of it. Hahah.

Do YOU guys like to create things. Are any of you innovators, designers? I'd love to hear about your ideas and creations and what do you guys thing of this bag? If ever REALLY sold on Chanel boutiques.. would you buy it?


Beef Jerky Chanel 2.55 fabricated by Nancy Wu.
Lady Gaga in Customized Raw Meat Dress For MTV Music Video Award 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment