Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bye, Oprah.

Oprah Winfrey's last show was yesterday, and though it was a sad day for television and all those Oprah lovers, I just couldn't stop staring at her L'Wren Scott dress, which I loved on her.

It was obviously customized and different than the dress on the Spring 2011 runway, in order to flatter her body. In my opinion the customization was done FANTASTICALLY. I loved the 3/4 length sleeves as opposed to the sleeveless runway version, but I must say I just loved loved loved the ombre chiffon  belt. It looked like layers tassels and whenever she walked they just flowed so beautifully. And of course the nude, blush pink is one of my favorite Spring/Summer colors and it flattered her skin tone perfectly. I just absolutely loved the dress on her!

We'll miss you Oprah.

L'Wren Scott Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Original dress on the L'Wren Scott Spring 2011 runway
Customized L'Wren Scot dress on Oprah Winfrey.

Credits: Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment