Friday, February 25, 2011

Denise Bidot.

I guess it is safe to say Denise Bidot's pictures aren't the only inspiration - but her entire self as a whole. I am in love with the way the industry has turned around the past 5 years or so, opening brand new doors for women of curves. I'm not just saying that because I myself am one, but because women have the opportunity to see the world in another light. 


 It is essential to understand that imperfections do exist and that sometimes those imperfections are the ones that make us perfect for something else. Bidot is a plus-size model who reminds us, along with Crystal Renn and many others, that beauty and fashion DO exist beyond a size 2.

Denise Bidot models for Forever21, Torrid, and many more other projects.
To find out more about her, check out her website/blog :


No comments:

Post a Comment