Monday, December 6, 2010

Missing In Action for The Love of Fashion.

Hey my little Fashionistas! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I would love to know what you guys wore and how great the dinner was! My Hispanic family cooked a fabulous pernil and well seasoned turkey with rice, salad - and my favorite, DESSERT (Cheesecake *wink wink*). And Oh my god! That wine was delish. It almost tasted like apple cider, i absolutely loved it.

                               
                              



Unfortunately I couldn't play dress up this year because I was a little sick and had dinner in really casual lounge wear. Sucks, I know. But I can't wait for the Holidays where I'll be traveling to my mother's homeland and I'll be rocking a lot of Camel, Cheetah Print, and Metallics !


Sorry I've been M.I.A for a couple of days, but its crunch time here at F.I.T & I'm overloaded with Final Projects about designers and fashion businesses, and Prep-ing for Finals which are NEXT WEEK! I must love my fashion courses. Hahah. I've also been busy buying things for my trip to Dominican Republic in 2 weeks ! Can't wait to go places and do research in a place so close to my heart and see what people in this island are wearing and what is influencing them to dress that way!



'Till next week lovelies !

No comments:

Post a Comment